Stralis Energy is the industrial electrician gold coast and electrical contractors of choice servicing the Gold Coast. Specializing in the gold coast electricians and services from design and installation, to maintenance and prevention.
Our industrial electrician gold coast will tailor solutions to your industry and needs where our experience covers industries operating both privately and in government, with major projects you can view here.
We work to keep your business running, and prevent downtime with regular maintenance and safety checks. If you experience downtime, contact us for industrial electrician gold coast services here.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that we work safely and efficiently to minimize any downtime, save energy use and get your business back up and running, increasing performance and productivity!
We provide industrial electrical services ranging from:
- Plant / machine automation and control
- Upgrade and refurbishment
- Quotes for industry and government projects
- Design and installation of general data, communications, lighting and power
- Safety checks, including fault finding and troubleshooting
- Switchboard design and installation
- Exit and emergency lighting
- Scheduled maintenance and repairs, including preventative maintenance
- Break-down and emergency maintenance
- Hazardous area installation and maintenance, including working at height
- Industry-specific controlled shutdown
- Don’t see your particular need? Contact us!
Commercial Electrical Contractor Gold Coast
Stralis Energy services the Industrial Electrician Gold Coast and has received numerous compliments from our clients and you can see how our clients are satisfied.
Resources & Capacity to Execute Contract/Works Within Nominated Timelines
Stralis Energy has the capacity to respond quickly and thoroughly to job and quote requests ensuring we meet or exceed the clients’ service level agreement. At present Stralis Energy have industrial electrician gold coast available up to 6 qualified staff members, to attend urgent calls and up to 12 staff for larger programmed projects.
All urgent works sent to Stralis Energy are immediately action. The purchase/works order or details from the client and a Stralis Energy job sheet with all details required are sent electronically by our administration staff directly to the qualified tradesman nearest to the facility to attend the job site as a matter of priority.
The tradesman receives all the details via email on their smart phone and immediately calls the building supervisor to acknowledge receipt of the job and estimated time of arrival. Stralis Energy staff will immediately attend site to rectify the fault or make safe and organize more suitable time for repair or further works.
Whether you are a small office or a commercial building, Stralis Energy are ready to help you.
- General ongoing maintenance contracts
- Preventative and Scheduled Maintenance
- Safety switches and switchboard upgrades
- Commercial office fit outs