Stralis Energy provide Photovoltaic Solar Systems and Battery Storage solutions designed and engineered to suit specific applications and structures. We ensure your home has the highest quality and most cost effective system installed so you can sit back and count the savings whilst helping to preserve the environment.
Free site inspections and energy audits are provided to ensure the system meets all your requirements
Design to Installation
Projects are conducted in-house including all applications and approvals
All electrical, transformer, above and underground line upgrades provided
Comprehensive after-sales-service and ongoing analysis provided
Get a Quote For Your Project
Why Choose Stralis Energy?
- All our projects are conducted in-house from design to construction including all applications and approvals.
- All products and materials used are tested and certified to Australian conditions, and have full domestic warranties with suppliers and manufacturers who have offices in Australia.
- We are not a sales company, we are a local renewables, electrical, and engineering business built and run by qualified professionals with a dedication to providing the highest quality of service to our customers
- You can trust us, we have extensive knowledge and experience in the renewables industry
- From design to installation solar power is a key focus for Stralis, our staff have been involved in the renewables industry for over 10 years and combined have over 30 years of experience
- We have designed, engineered, and installed Photovoltaic Solar Systems and Battery storage solutions to suit specific applications and structures ranging from 1kW to 140MW in size
- We provide free energy audits, ongoing analysis, and comprehensive after-sales-service
- We make sure to provide the most educated, up-to-date, and considered information to our clients so they can be sure to make the right decision when using our products and services
Exceptional service from Dave, he was more than happy to come out and answer any questions we had and to change the layout to best suit or roof space. The installation guys were very professional and it went smoothly.
Enjoying keeping a check on how much electricity we are making through the app.
We experienced good, fast service. David was responsive and helpful in his advice. The installers were friendly, respectful and did a good job. Installation only took 1 day. We were surprised that with the government rebate that the 6.1kw system wasn’t much more than the 5kw system so we went with the bigger system. They system has been running for about 4 weeks now with no issues yet and seems to be generating a good amount of power.STEPH PYM - LISMORE
David was always contactable and always got back to me with answers to questions. Left all the sale techniques out of it and seemed pretty genuine. Installers did a great job in one day, pretty steep roof to contend with but got it all done.TODD SAVINS - MURWILLUMBAH