Stralis Energy – COVID Safe
At Stralis Energy we are minimising COVID-19 transmission risk while continuing to deliver safe, reliable and high-quality services to our customers. This includes implementing a detailed COVID safe plan and following all NSW and Australian Government health advice.
Control measures across our offices and sites include:
- Increased cleaning of site amenities and facilities, including availability of hand sanitiser on all sites
- Reducing face-to-face meetings, toolbox talks and pre-starts to as few employees as possible – and practising appropriate social distancing measures when these do take place. When appropriate these occur outdoors.
- Implementing plans for office staff to work remotely where possible and increasing social distancing measures in all offices.
- Restricting visitors to our customer sites and locations to only necessary employees and contractors.
- Banning all non-essential business travel.
- Applying all current Government mandated guidelines relating to travel and self-isolation.
- Regular communication with employees reinforcing correct hygiene, self-isolation and social distancing practices.
- Hand sanitiser available in all company vehicles.
We are committed to working closely with our customers and partners to minimise the impact on our operations while keeping our people safe.