Canadian Solar Panels
Canadian Solar was founded in 2001 in Canada, with a bold mission: to foster sustainable development and to create a better and cleaner earth for future generations by bringing electricity powered by the sun to millions of people worldwide. Since then they have grown into one of the world’s largest solar photovoltaic products and energy solutions providers, as well as one of the largest solar power plant developers globally.
Canadian Solar have a strong, dedicated local presence in Australia, with over 50 employees around the country combining global solar expertise with local knowledge. Canadian Solar have cumulatively delivered over 46 GW of solar modules to thousands of customers in more than 150 countries, enough to meet the clean, green energy needs of approximately 10 million households.
Big investments in Research & Development (R&D), patents as well as strategic partnerships ensure Canadian Solar’s place at the cutting edge of the solar industry. The company has extensive experience with residential as well as large-scale utility and commercial PV projects in Australia and around the world.
- Large range of panels, including smart panels with inbuilt inverters.
- Canadian Solar’s Ku Modules feature black silicon cell technology, deliver more power and excellent efficiency.
- Module efficiency of up to 17.45%.
- Positive power tolerances of -0/+5%.
- Panels with double glass, corrosion-free construction carry a 100% PID (potential induced degradation) -free guarantee, perfect for sea-side installations.
- High performance at low irradiation (i.e. from tree shading etc.)
- Low temperature co-efficient of up to -0.41%.
- Low NOCT (Nominal Operating Cell Temperature) resulting in higher energy productivity.
- Robust construction and high resistance to corrosive environments.